Sunday 1 June 2014

Look #5

I was working a new profile picture featuring a few of my favourite spoils from The Arcade, which opened today, and I realised I've been lazy and posted absolutely nothing in agess, so I figured I'd blog what I have on in the pic! :) 



Body
Hair - Exile - London ( Wild Fusion 2 / RARE ) @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Skin -  Essences - Paris ( Vivante )
Eyes - {S0ng} - Lollipop Eyes ( Brown )
Mouth - LoudMouth - Alli
Body - WowMeh

Clothes
Kimono - Pixiecat - Oriental Kimono ( Koi ) @ The Arcade Gacha Events

Accessories
Hat - +Half-Deer+ - Summer Delights Sundae Hat ( Lovely / RARE ) @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Watch - *REIGN - Boho Watch ( Pink ) !Gacha!
Bracelet - OMEN - You're A Star
Pet #1 - [Alchemy] - Story Book - Fennec ( White ) @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Pet #2 - [Alchemy] - Story Book - Unicorn - ( Rainbow / RARE ) @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Ring #1 - .PANIK. - Reign Ring ( Black ) ( Old Gacha Item @ Luck Of The Irish )
Ring #2 - [tea.s] - Pandoo Ring ( Pink )
Phone - .tsg. - Keitai Flip Phone ( Beary-San / White ) @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Nails - C h a r y - French Tip Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment